Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What I Want To Look Like Right Now: A Retro Pinup Queen

I’ve been on somewhat of an anti-summer kick lately…tired of the heat, bored with cobalt blue, totally over gladiator sandals…my fashion mindset has been all things Fall, all the time.

Like a slap across the face, Sheila Frank's adorable retro bathing suits have completely snapped me out of it. Look, it’s still freaking H-O-T. Remember those darling one-piece suits we told you about earlier?

What better time than the present to lounge around the pool in these numbers:

Photobucket

I’m partial to the chocolate brown, but if you’re so inclined, they’re also available in a saucy leopard print too. Best of all they’re marked down from $74 to $52.

Find the stores nearest you that carry this line, as well as a smattering of online boutiques here.

Don’t say I never gave ya nuthin’. Now be a lamb and pour me a coconut lime ricky would ya doll face?

13 comments:

WendyB said...

Don't get too into fall too soon -- you'll be bored with it by September!

Siljesfashion said...

Lovely!

giggleness said...

sweeet. i love the third picture.

Siljesfashion said...

Thank you for your comment about the Stella McCartney boots, I forgot to write that they were synthetic.

Anonymous said...

the third picture is mahvalous, sweet pea :)

Tricia said...

oooo, i think i wouldn't be able to pass up the leopard print!

Skye said...

I think that 3rd one in the leopard print would be adorable - but I'm kind of disturbed by the tummy window in the second one!

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE pin up queens. Bernie Dexter rocks classic outfits so well too. yess i love the third picture. probably more with leopard print too. cute!

Lil' Puch said...

Fabulous bathing suits!!!

Elisa Kwon said...

Those are sweet!!!, so is your blog :)

Thanks for the comment, I love the header...especially the first picture, Etro!!!

Sharon S said...

the 3rd one is so 50s bombshell!!

emily said...

that last bathing suit is so fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Hello there! Nice to have some international readers too. If there come some more readers who doesn´t are Swedish, I will start to write in English aswell, does it sounds good?
Hugs!