Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Proenza Schouler's Fall 2008 Runway Collection: Gimme Gimme Gimme




About a month ago I started drawing up a Fall 2008 wardrobe wish list that included a Proenza Schouler dress in the most awesome shade of chartreuse.

Fast forward a month and I'm still craving it...or just about anything from the duo's Fall show. Check out these looks from Style.com and tell me they don't look better than that tired ol' maxi dress du jour:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm not sure if it's the rich color palette or the perfect slouchy yet sophisticated cuts but I am so in love.

Agree, disagree?



9 comments:

Abby said...

thank you! i found it on the sale rack at urban outfitters, the tag says billabong


also, im so in love with the navy jacket with the giant bow!

STYLE DU MONDE said...

I absolutely love this collection.

xx

Shopping's My Cardio.com said...

sigh....love, love, love. but you knew that already.

dig that coat in the 3rd pic...how fab is that!?

Anonymous said...

AGREE! i'm really loving the look with opaque black tights and bright shoes. so regal!

Fashion Tidbits said...

BOTH!! the colours and the cuts are wondrous!!

Fab Over 40 said...

Now I'm drooling...

Sharon S said...

Yes, this collection is gorgeous, I can see why you love it!!

hidzume said...

Thanks for your comment ^^

I'm loving the navy jacket!

xoxo

hidzume.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Amazing dresses... Love all these!!