Thursday, August 7, 2008

Help Me Decide: Christian Lacroix, Hot or Not?

Photobucket

Anyone who knows me will attest that I am a shoe fanatic. Gimme ramen noodles for a month but I neeeeeed those new {insert designer's name here} pumps NOW. When I saw these appear in my inbox, courtesy of Ideeli I wasn't sure what to make of them. Part of me thinks they're so fun and flirty with their dangly little ankle tassles and the other part of me thinks...are they dangerously too AbFab?

Please help me decide, Christian Lacroix Nicolette pumps, hot or not?

8 comments:

Fashion Trend Guide said...

Definitely hot, you can't go wrong with Lacroix.

Anthea said...

I think if you love them go for it ! I think they are really different and fun. I don't know how far you could walk in them though..but that doesn't matter ;)

Anonymous said...

i think if you have to ask if they're good, it's a sign that they're not entirely perfect for you (at least that's how i know if i NEED something or not). i like the details, but the straps are just a bit much for me.

Marte said...

hot!

Tricia said...

these are hot, but definitely not for everyone!

Songy said...

big yes. they are HOT. ^^

Anonymous said...

I love them, too!

Christina said...

I love them they are so boho glam...hot!