Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Seafoam Suede Fringe Handbag -- I'm In Love

Remember how I said that "seafoam" seems to be the hot color in bags lately?

I swear the sitings won't let up! Last night, as I walked home from work, I saw the most amazing fringe suede bag. It's carrier had long flowy brown hair which was inexplicably topped off with a heavy knit cap, (another person as sick of the summer as I am perhaps?) a perfectly broken in t-shirt, and black leggings and this totally amazing fringe suede bag.

I just couldn't let it go so I did what any self-respecting, obsessed fashionista does...I Googled it.

Voila, lookey here:

Photobucket

I swear she's a dead ringer for the girl I saw last night. Find her fab bag at Urban Outfitters.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This bag is really great. I've seen a lot of fringe details for the fall.

WendyB said...

I love fringe, but I love my fringe bag the best :-D

Skye said...

That bag is so pretty - I love that colour!

Annie Spandex said...

It's very earthy. It looks like it would be good for Taureans to wear it.

Anonymous said...

such a great color and yay for what annie said since i'm a taurus!

Christina said...

i need a fringe bag that color is gorgeous!

..... said...

it's so funny to see how girls can fall in love for an item :!

STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS said...

Hi from Paris

i just discovered your blog and i must say that you are doing a great job

congratulation.

i am a street style photographer in Paris. You can see my work ate www.styleandthecity.com

I hope you'll like it.
lots of people find it very inspirational...

cheers from Paris

Kamel
STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS

idilceyhan said...

the color is really nice, but i dont really like fringe details... they remind me indians =)

..... said...

i love that bag ! cheaper than the beige version of it from gucci