Wednesday, August 6, 2008

America, Heck Yeah!

Photobucket

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 premieres today so I couldn't help but feature one of my favorite actresses, America Ferrera. Though I'm a wee bit old to fully appreciate the teen angsty stuff that I'm sure will occur in this flick, I do love America's style; her hair and makeup are always spot on and she manages to look equally fab in a pair of skinny jeans or a sexy strapless number.

I chose the latter look as my shopping inspiration and found these pieces to nab her red carpet style:

Photobucket

America's rocking moire beauty is by Brian Reyes, at the tune of $1700, it's tough for many of us to snag. This Lauren by Ralph Lauren Silk Dupioni dress available at Nordstrom is a mere $200.

Photobucket

The red soles reveal that America's peep toe pumps are la Louboutin, here's a more wallet friendly alternative courtesy of Jessica Simpson.

Photobucket

This fab patent belt will get lots of play, and at under $25 it's a Must-Have. Get it on Bluefly.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Perfect! This is a nice way to get the look and not go broke.

Sharon S said...

These blue shoes are really nice!!

Tricia said...

great belt, and i'm going to have to rent this as i saw the first one!

Amber Nofetari said...

America is gorgeous <33