Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Want I Would Buy Right Now If I Were Rich.

I can totally appreciate the over-the-top fabulosity that Versace has brought to the world fashion - I really do. But most of Donatella's creations are a wee bit too fabulous for li'l ol' me. (I just edited what I really want to say - but some folks will get what I mean, nudge nudge wink wink)

Imagine my surprise upon seeing this low key number.

So elegant and understated. If I had some Gossip Girl style soiree to attend, and about $4000 burning a hole in my pocket I would so buy it.

Not-so-cash-strapped gals can buy it at Bergdorf Goodman.

4 comments:

Skye said...

That is a beautiful dress, it's true it doesn't exactly have the signature Versace look about it (no cut-outs for a start!)

Sienna said...

That is so classy.

Songy said...

after all she still have to cater for people with your kind of taste as well! wouldn't you say.

yep me too. if i could just spend 5k without a blink. I'll buy that dress.

Sharon S said...

ooh, most gorgeous-I'd need an extra £500 to go to a classy joint to show it off-haha!!