Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What I Need This Morning: A Doctor!

Photobucket

I'm still kicking myself for not buying one of those L.A.M.B. LeSportsac bags created by Gwen Stefani way back (in 2003 I think?) so I'm determined to not let that happen again.

This Doctor Bag beauty is one of CUSP's new arrivals, and if all goes according to plan, will be one of mine as well. I love the bold graphic pattern - and that li'l lamb is too cute for words. I'm not normally into logo'd stuff but this one doesn't make me want to hurl.

Oh, and in case you're wondering, CUSP, is part of Neiman Marcus -- think of it as their cool younger sister: heavy on more "hipster" designers (A Common Thread, J Brand, Goldhawk, Phillip Lim, etc.) it's a NM experience without having to wade through those St. John knits or David Yurman baubles.

Enjoy!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

ooh, that one is pretty! that shape is so classic too.
and yes, CUSP is the cooler younger sister of NM!
xo

Danz said...

That Doctor bag is seriously gorgeous. Funky print on a classic shape - love it!

Unknown said...

Take a deep breath...and go for it!
It's gorgeous!! I which I could have one.
Which stores should I visit in NY, one I'll be there for 8 days?

Anonymous said...

i knew i had a problem when the employees at the cusp in la started to know me by name. great bag, btw!

Always In Style said...

Hey joana - great question - so great, that I think I will write a post about just that. But to get it started I would have to say you shouldn't miss Bergdorf Goodman and Century 21.

Sharon S said...

This is a seriously gorgeous bag-hope you bag it!!

Tricia said...

I'm totally kicking myself over the LeSportsac Gwen bags too! For years! Saw a girl on the subway with one months ago and was drooling! the black and whites were so cute.