Friday, August 1, 2008

Cross Body Bags & Fanny Packs Part Deux

I feel compelled to follow up on a post from earlier this week for a couple of reasons:

1) As is usually the case I end up finding way cooler items and then feel like a schmuck for not spotting them earlier.

and

2) I read another fabulous blogger's post that inspires another expedition only to discover some new goodie that is too good not to share.

I found these cool cross body bags at Urban Outfitters while trolling for something else:

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Find them both online here.

I love reading Shopping's My Cardio, who's stylista-in-chief always manages to find some thing that I must own right now. She did the unfathomable when she uncovered some stylish fanny packs on etsy.

I was perusing the site yesterday, and by coincidence came across this:

Photobucket

Though I shudder at the thought of wearing a fanny pack - this belt/bag would snap me out of that mindset right quick. Buy it from seller Stacy Leigh here.

I feel much better now. That is all.

8 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Very chic! I love the first bag ans the wide belt with a hidden pouch - so perfect!

Sharon S said...

This belt is really cute and a lovely colour too!!

Shopping's My Cardio.com said...

thanks for the love, dear!

i'm totally with you...that belt find is the chicest option i've seen, by far. and i love that crossbody bag from UO...very tempting!

Tricia said...

you know, i've been seeing some cute "fanny packs" lately, get prepared for a possible comeback!

Anonymous said...

cross body bags are seriously one of my favorite looks for fall...they incorporate a bit of a bohemian vibe into the colder season and i'm loving the ones you chose!

Jillian Hobbs said...

i saw that UO bag the other day and i NEEED to have it! thx for the super sweet comments on my blog <3

Fab Over 40 said...

Love the bags! Must get me one for fall.

Anonymous said...

I love that first bag! And I share your apprehension when it comes to fanny packs (they're a bit too 60-year-old-tourist-wearing -a-Hawaiian-shirt for me), but the one you discovered is great.