Thursday, July 10, 2008

Would You Buy Leggings From This Woman?

Where does she find the time? Between all-night benders and skulking around Hollywood with some sullen looking 15 year old boy, La Lohan has, and I use the term loosely, designed a *ahem* charming line of leg-covering apparel.

These ankle warmers (actually called ankle gloves) are a mere $42 at Intuition. Or you could go hog-wild and buy leggings that actually cover all of your stems for $34 from American Apparel

Do tell, am I the only one who finds these things utterly fugalicious?

Sigh.

I long for the day that talented, actual designers get the funds they need to create and market their wares.

What do you think?

10 comments:

Sharon Rose said...

I'd rather shop at AA!!

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

oh geez, these are atrocious. even though leggings are great for throwing on during the weekend to run errands, i don't see them as a fashion statement!

That Girl said...

Fug for sure.

AsianCajuns said...

So strange and random. What is she thinking?

Belowen said...

OMG I swear to god I dreamt about these things the other night, what a nightmare!

pammish said...

i actually liked everything animal-printed.. and "might" buy if theyre only $4! haha :)

Beezie said...

Thanks alot ! Sure, I will put you on my blogroll =)

said...

I agree, when a Celebrity wants to make a line (be it perfume, jewelry, shoes or clothing) go at it full force, not half heartedly, please!!

fashion herald said...

and with the ankle strap, wtf?
because when i first saw your title, I was going to have to admit I would buy leggings from her, but not these!

enc said...

No chance. Lohan will not get her hands on one thin dime from me.