Thursday, July 10, 2008

Would You Buy Leggings From This Woman?

Where does she find the time? Between all-night benders and skulking around Hollywood with some sullen looking 15 year old boy, La Lohan has, and I use the term loosely, designed a *ahem* charming line of leg-covering apparel.

These ankle warmers (actually called ankle gloves) are a mere $42 at Intuition. Or you could go hog-wild and buy leggings that actually cover all of your stems for $34 from American Apparel

Do tell, am I the only one who finds these things utterly fugalicious?

Sigh.

I long for the day that talented, actual designers get the funds they need to create and market their wares.

What do you think?

10 comments:

Sharon S said...

I'd rather shop at AA!!

Anonymous said...

oh geez, these are atrocious. even though leggings are great for throwing on during the weekend to run errands, i don't see them as a fashion statement!

Kimberley said...

Fug for sure.

AsianCajuns said...

So strange and random. What is she thinking?

Belowen said...

OMG I swear to god I dreamt about these things the other night, what a nightmare!

Pamela Tan said...

i actually liked everything animal-printed.. and "might" buy if theyre only $4! haha :)

Amber Nofetari said...

Thanks alot ! Sure, I will put you on my blogroll =)

FASHION CHALET said...

I agree, when a Celebrity wants to make a line (be it perfume, jewelry, shoes or clothing) go at it full force, not half heartedly, please!!

Tricia said...

and with the ankle strap, wtf?
because when i first saw your title, I was going to have to admit I would buy leggings from her, but not these!

Elizabeth said...

No chance. Lohan will not get her hands on one thin dime from me.