Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sample Sale Alert: Diptyque

Photobucket

Fabulous news: Diptyque, the French purveyor of deliriously aromatic candles and fragrances is having a sample sale in NYC next week. I've been a fan of their L'Ombre dans L'Eau eau de toilette for years so I am going to make a point of scoring a candle or two because for once I'd love to glance over at my adoring husband and utter the phrase, "what's that smell?" and have his response be a good thing.

Prices range from 50% - 90% off!

Here are the sale deets:

Wednesday, July 30, and Thursday, July 31, 10 AM–5 PM
Friday, August 1, 10 AM–3 PM
11 E. 26th St., Ste. 600, between Madison and Fifth Aves.
Cash and credit cards accepted; no checks, no returns.

Oh, and while I'm on the topic, check our Aromatherapy Profile for advice on which essential oils and fragrances will rev you up or chill you out, whatever your little heart desires.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

ooh, good one, heard great things about these candles, but i can never bring myself to spend a lot on candles!