Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Latest Obsession: The Snakeskin Envelope Clutch


I don't know what it is about an envelope style clutch that just revs my engine so -- but clad it in snakeskin and my desire makes Cynthia Rodriguez's recent jaunt in GayParee look absolutely tame by comparison.

I mean seriously, look me in the proverbial eye and tell me these bags wouldn't transform a good girl shift dress into a slightly naughty yet classy sexy secretary? These two are by Michael Kors and on sale at Vivre for 50% off!






Or what about this studded hunk o' deliciousness by Loeffler Randall:


I'll take this over Carrie's belt any day of the week. Get it at eLuxury.


Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

meliindaa. said...

those clutches are so bold and fierce and awesome,but the environmentalist in me wouldnt buy anything snakeskin.

oh and ill add you back on to my links. i deleted my old list, so i had to redo mine from scratch!

Tricia said...

i love the SJP belt, but if I had to chose? no contest, that loeffler clutch is brilliant.

Sharon S said...

Hi there-I totally agree, the Loeffler clutch is soo gorgeous and covetable!!

Merily said...

I adore the studded one, but since it's snakeskin...I would never buy it.

Siljesfashion said...

Gorgeous!

Fab Over 40 said...

Love the clutch. Loved the belt too on SATC, but after seeing it on her on 4 or 5 different outfits, it got over it!