Thursday, July 3, 2008

Badgley Mischka Resort 2008 - 2009

Since my social calendar doesn't include jetting off to St. Barth's with my boy toy Paolo or chairing some Park Avenue fund raiser, designer's Resort collections tend to escape my radar.

Until now.

Thanks to a post in Runaway Gallery's online magazine devoted to the Badgley Mischka show I was inspired to investigate.

Behold, ladies, my fantasy shopping extravaganza:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And from the 2009 Collection:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Such juicy colors perfectly complemented by metallic accessories, a savage tan, and oh yeah, some dude named Paolo.

All photos from Style.com


Bookmark and Share

17 comments:

Sharon S said...

These are all so totally awesome-I will have 1 of each please!!

Anthea said...

Wow! The colors are beautiful. What a great collection!

Couture Carrie said...

Love all the color and the ombre, and the bias cut on these gowns is ultra-flattering!!

emily said...

oooh amazing colors! i love the one that is white fading into pink!

rg. said...

Umberto necessary. He's the new summer essential.

Elizabeth said...

Why do they hide these fabulous frocks in the "Resort" collections?

Beautiful.

Queen of Preen said...

Oh how I adore these beautiful colors, great selections :)

Ashlee

Queen of Preen, Your Daily "What to Wear" Guide!
http://www.myspace.com/QueenofPreen

EvaAmarri said...

I absolutely love this collection. Imust catch up on these resort collections

Anonymous said...

Ooooooohhh.... talk about drop dead gorgeous gowns! There were only one or two I *couldn't* wear (not wouldn't) and that is a color issue. The ombre designs are TDF, totally to die for, especially the white into blue.
I must leave and locate a little tissue to mop up the drool on my desk. Whoops.
It's your fault, of course. (Heh-heh-heh.)
TP

aizat.cinta.goddess said...

love the number 7!!

Syed said...

I love those dresses! They float away so beautifully, and the colours are amazing!

Times of Glory said...

The collection really shows the style doesn't have to be compromised by the comfort. They are stylish and comfy pieces that every girl would want to and enjoy wearing xxxxxxxxxxx

Tricia said...

you NEED that first dress, incredible! i eagerly anticipate their spring collection.

L.I.N said...

i don't usually like halter dresses. but the two-toned dress (white and red) from the 2009collection just got me.

it is beautiful.

paris parfait said...

Oh, wow - absolutely gorgeous! Who wouldn't be thrilled with these clothes??!!

Shopaholic D said...

wow - the orange one and the blue/white ombre number make my heart sing! love them!

:) D

TIG said...

The second dress {orange-pinky-peach} is just the perfect flouncy summer dress.