Monday, July 21, 2008

Dearly Beloved...

...we are gathered here today to join together a stylish collection of fashionable goodies and YOU dahling. I stumbled upon Australian online boutique Beloved while trying to hunt down a certain Development dress and what a most wonderful find...

...just take a look at these stunners:

Photobucket

(L-R: Grace Sun, Laurence Pasquier)

These neutral frocks are anything but basic. Doll them up with cute accessories for loads of unique looks.

Photobucket

(L-R: Lonely Hearts, Jason Brunsdon, Therese Rawsthorne)

You didn't think I would give up my brights completely did you? I love each of these. Part lady, part edgy = a wardrobe to suit my many moods.

Be sure to check out their pdf magazine which is chock full of style inspiration and information about the designers they carry.

...and so, by the power vested in me I now pronounce you girl and shop. What are you waiting for?

Shop 'til you drop!

9 comments:

Siljesfashion said...

Love both the neutrals and the brights!

Times of Glory said...

I find these neutral looks very interesting and pretty! However, I know you will heart brights :) I love that blue dress... so quirky xxxxxxxx

STYLE DU MONDE said...

Lovely outfits! Thanks for posting this!

xx

EvaAmarri said...

The neutral outfits look great.

Amber Nofetari said...

i adore those bright colored frocks! <33

Sharon S said...

I like the black and pink belt!!

Caroline said...

i need it allllll.

Ida said...

The neutrals are brilliant.

Anna Pope said...

Oh wow, that red high-wasted skirt is so gorgeous! Thank you for the link :)