Thursday, July 3, 2008

Red White & Blue Style

I love the 4th of July holiday and will undoubtedly partake in the rituals that many Americans hold dear; barbecue, (mmm...hot dogs and tater salad) classic tunes, (includes everything but "patriot" jingoist Toby Keith) and a frosty brew (or 6).

Even Lady Liberty is getting into the spirit of things -- she's showing up all over the City decked out in whats-more-American-than baseball inspired frocks that commemorate the 2008 Major League All Star Game.

Click here to view the rest of our Flickr album.









Take a cue from Ms. Liberty and check out these stylish finds from Delia's:

And my personal favorite from their site:
Photobucket

Find them all here.

Have a happy 4th ladies!


4 comments:

Anna Pope said...

I've always loved the red/white/blue combination but I think it started with me being obsessed with the british flag when I was a kid. Still, these are some great finds!

Alice said...

Thank you for your kind words:)

You didn't noticed the translation on my blog below the polish version;) Check this out one more time:)

I like your blog:)

rg. said...

that red and white bag is magical

STYLE DU MONDE said...

Congratulations to USA :-) Thanks a lot for compliment!