Monday, July 7, 2008

Le Geek C'est Chic

Not that I would know anything about being a dweeb...what with being prom queen, class valedictorian, and president of my sorority, my dance card's always full (hoping you can read through the heavy sarcasm here). Truth is I am a complete and utter DORK.

There I said it.

It's taken me many years to embrace my nerdy-ness. Call it wisdom or what have you I'm letting my freak flag fly. That's why this web-trolling expedition was just so blog worthy:



Here's the girl that every football player fantasized about while dating her. Find these cute frocks from seller ma petite amy on eBay.

Or, if you're a wee bit more understated, this owl necklace says, very quietly and politely, "I rock...hard."

Photobucket

From seller LycheeKiss (cutest name ever) on Etsy.


Bookmark and Share

10 comments:

Tricia said...

Vive le Nerd!
Been a big supporter of the nerd look for years, great picks!

Anonymous said...

i love the balance of nerdy and chic in these pictures...true genius!

yiqin; said...

Ahh geek chic at its very best.

Cammila said...

I agree, the geek chic trend is awesome. OMG,the little glasses on that owl. I think my head just exploded.

Anna Pope said...

Geeks unite! That said, I lov that red striped dress and those geeky glasses!

Darling Deer said...

i love geek chic&thoose dresses are gorgous,they look great worn with the 'geeky' glasses xxx

Sharon S said...

This owl is way cute!!

Guirec Munier said...

U r a fashion addict ! If u want, I invite u to come to see some of the most beautiful heels, dresses and bags of the Paris fashion week !

See u !

Charlotte said...

Hi! I love the owl with glasses! very funny!

STYLE DU MONDE said...

Super necklace! xx