Monday, July 21, 2008

That's So Taupe!

Though it is staggeringly hot as I write this I am preoccupied with cold weather gear...namely a new pair of boots in a neutral taupe that I can wear now with a gauzy skirt (and only in the evening when the sun has gone down) and all Winter long with everything from jeans to wool dresses.

I found two to-die-for options that have found their way, fast and furious into my Stylehive:

PhotobucketPhotobucket

The pair on the left are by Fiorentini & Baker, and even at $685 apparently sell out every season. If you're quick you can score them at Jildor.

The pair on the right are by one of my all time fave designers Chie Mihara. They're a jaw-dropping $720 but if you start saving your pennies now you can swing them by the time it's cold enough to actually wear them! Find them at Coclico.

And don't think I've left you frugal fashionistas out in the cold. I love this cute scrunchy pair, and if my feet were a dainty size 6 1/2 they'd be all mine:

Photobucket

Petite pretties can find them on eBay for an opening bid of only $9.99!

8 comments:

Sharon S said...

I like the styles of these boots!!

Tricia said...

i've heard of those F&B's, very cool. and i love the folds on the Chie Mihara's.

Renaissance Woman said...

Love the boots...but maybe $9.99 is more in my budget! :) Thanks for stopping by by site.

Elizabeth said...

I keep seeing those strappy motorcycle boots. I really want them.

EvaAmarri said...

I need a pair of those boots in my life

Anonymous said...

Love the boot with the bow!!! It's gorgeous!

Cheryl Marie Cordeiro

Anna Pope said...

I've never been a fan of neutral boots but I really really like the second pair!

Unknown said...

i wanted those Fiorentini boots last year (when i saw them on SJP)...I bought a great pair of boots recently at Jigsaw. the price was pretty reasonable!
xo