Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sales for Thursday Morning.

Because I'd like to start this dreary Thursday morning on a positive note, check out these sales:


Photobucket

Polkadots & Moonbeams is a cute boutique I used to shop at when I lived in Los Angeles. They tend toward the retro and girlicious (oh no I didn't just use that word did I? yikes!) so vintage vixens should check them out here.

Photobucket

Goodies as much as 70% off...who couldn't use a little luxury every know and then? Shop here.

Photobucket

Hands down, J. Crew makes the best basics. Their superb slim fitting tees are now $14.99 less an additional 20% with the code extra20. I just scored a totally cute pair of John Varvatos for Converse kicks for $23 - I can't hardly wait to get them! Check it out here.

Photobucket

And make every day feel like Christmas morning with Shop It To Me. I can't tell you how many fab things I've scored through this service...well I could, but my hubby wouldn't approve so let's just say this is our little secret, k?

Anyhoo, it works like this: shoppers select their favorite designers and brands and then get emailed daily or weekly whenever those goodies go on sale. Brilliant! Sign up here.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

"but my hubby wouldn't approve so let's just say this is our little secret, k?"
ahaha.
my boyfreind is always whinning when i shop too. They just don't get it ! :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for this post, i'll definitely be taking advantage of some of these sales (i work right down the street from polka dots and moonbeams!). i also am an avid Shop It To Me fan...so much fun to get every morning!