Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Clean House, Celebrity Edition

<a href="http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/cribs/series.jhtml" target="_blank">MTV Cribs: Pam Anderson</a>

What's a celeb to do with that extra Cavalli, Pucci, or Valentino that's just collecting dust in their fabulously outfitted California Closet?

Sell it on eBay of course!

I came across Pamela Anderson's estate sale and at the time that I write this the wardrobe selection is pretty slim, (lacy black corset anyone?) but there are a couple of really fantastic old textiles up for grabs that have got my name all over them. Who knew Ms. Anderson's taste was so sweet and delicately shabby chic?

Geez, between all of the girly goodness and her too-many-to count dalliances with heavy metal dudes I think I've found my long lost sister. Rock on my dear.

Check out Pam's goodies here.

No comments: