Monday, July 7, 2008

You Say Hombre, I Say Ombre



I'm sure there is a perfectly logical explanation for this but I can't help but wonder, if I were Jenny McCarthy how would I feel about my boyfriend being able to fit into my swim togs?!

Though I'm sure most who stumble upon these photos will zero in on Mr. Carrey's attire (which, btw, eerily reminds me of that neon green Borat unitard from a few years back) my eyes were all over Jenny's tres fabu ombre dress.

I'm not certain, but my guess is it's this one by Scoop:

Photobucket

Now that's a number I'd like to see Jim Carrey rock. Get it at Nordstrom.



Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha i just saw these pictures on popsugar, jim carey is crazzzzzyyy

Julia♥ said...

funny! xD'
the dress is pretty

STYLE DU MONDE said...

He surely follows the tendencies :-)

Tricia said...

looks like you pinned the dress down. Unfortunately, I think my husband could wear some of my swimming trunks! he's a much more disciplined exerciser.

yiqin; said...

Jim Carrey is very very funny! Hahaha my boyfriend is smaller than me so I guess he'll be able to fit into mine too! :/

heartu,kisses said...

hilarious. i love that suit (on her)