Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Bohemian Rhapsody

I picked up the July issue of British Glamour while I was abroad and had to share this gorgeous spread with you. I know the boho look has been around for a while and some may say it's 15 minutes are up but I have to disagree. Who wouldn't want to look like:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My personal fave is the Isabel Marant dress (6th one down), which is yours?


Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

Emma Waldorf said...

¿Is this the real life, is this just fantasy?
I love bohemian rhapsody, the song and the outfit!
thanks for your comment!
See you!!

Anonymous said...

So fresh and beautiful! Thanks for sharing & thanks for stopping by my blog :) I dig your site & will be adding you to my blogroll!
Cheers, Felicia

Lil' Puch said...

Girl, you are killing me!!!
I love all of them!!

Anna Pope said...

This really makes me want to head to the seaside right now! So nice.

AlicePleasance said...

I really like this look too, the Marant dress is beautiful and I also like the gipsy skirt in the third picture :-)

Samantha Smikle said...

love boho chic! love this post!
xx
S.