Friday, July 18, 2008

Styled by Mother Nature

I thought I'd switch it up today. Rather than blather on and on about the cutest thing eva, I'll let Mother Nature do the talking. I found these amazing photos on Outdoor-Photos.com (Stumble Upon rocks!) and used the colors, forms, and textures to guide an Etsy jewelry expedition.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Buy Handmade
backstagebettie


I hope you enjoy my finds as much I did discovering them!

3 comments:

Samantha Smikle said...

beautiful shots. I actually design jewelry too! check it out here: myspace.com/oddandeven. I'm designing a lookbook...i'll be sure to send you one when it's printed! :)

Anna Pope said...

Beautiful photographs!

Terren said...

this gives me the itch to travel again!

really, i could look at these photos all day long. thanks for the tip about that site - will definitely check it out!