Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sample Sale Alert: Pamella Roland!

I usually shy away from those on-the-street flyer people. Thanks, but I don't need a psychic reading, and I'll try that new Panini Junction when I'm good and ready mister.

But walking through the Garment District on my lunch hour, the throngs parted, a ray of sunlight shone and I was drawn to some dude who handed me this:

Photobucket


If the luxurious frocks don't get you, the 70% off wholesale prices will!

What are you waiting for? Run!

Pamella Roland showroom
501 Seventh Avenue, Suite 300

This Wed, Thurs, Fri 10:00 - 6:00

2 comments:

Fab Over 40 said...

Awww! I wish I was in NY right now!

FASHION CHALET said...

Thanks for your comment ^_^
You are very sweet, I appreciate it.

I love your blog for inspired shopping finds!! ♥