Thursday, July 24, 2008

Golden Girl: Rihanna

Photobucket

(photo: Just Jared)

Rihanna is a rare bird. What I mean by this is she's a member of the young Hollywood elite -- and surprisingly, her style doesn't make me want to hurl (Lindsay, Paris, Heidi: I'm talking to you ladies, and I use that term loosely).

Just take a look at her loveliness above...the makeup, hair, dress, and don't even get me started on those fab necklaces...she just glows. Of course RiRi could make a Hefty trash bag look like couture but I'm willing to bet many of you can pull off an equally sexy look.

These two might do the trick, plus they're both on sale at the moment:

Photobucket

Fluid liquid gold by Vivienne Tam. Get it at DJ Premium.

Photobucket

From the eternally flirty Betsey Johnson. Get it at Bluefly.

Put on quite a show in either of these numbers and get ready to take a bow.

14 comments:

STYLE DU MONDE said...

Her shoes are so gorgeous!

xx

Marte said...

I agree!
Love the dress she's wearing in that picture:)

Marte said...

btw: do you want to exchange links? I like this blog :)

Christina said...

Yea she dresses great ...but i believe she has a stylist and who ever they are they are wonderful.

Always In Style said...

Thanks Marte - will do!

Excellent point style addict, but come to think of it so do those other Hollywood types and I think they could use a little help!

Lexie H said...

I agree Heidi makes me sick. But I love Rihanna. She's awesome. I just did a new post about her and Distubia.

I love your blog and would love to trade links with you.

Angela said...

love betsy johnson dress. and she is lovely!

miss vintage love said...

Gorgeous dresses!

Sharon S said...

I love Rhianna, she always looks gorgeous, lucky girl!

Dana (MODAna) said...

vogued out has those shoes!
This isn't my fav Rihanna look but I love how she always keeps it interesting, she really loves fashion and experimenting and it shows.

Siljesfashion said...

Wonderful dresses!

Economy of Style said...

Agreed!

ryder said...

just love golden dresses. they fit to everyone.

Donyale Walton said...

It's crazy how she ALWAYS looks amazing.

I'm adding your link to my blog, k?