Friday, July 25, 2008

Bottega Veneta Crocodile Purse -- You Must See This eBay Auction

Photobucket

Rarely does an eBay auction completely blow my mind but this one for a custom made Bottega Veneta bag succeeded. I looove this label, their leather goods are so exquisite. Not sure if it's the lackluster photography but this bag doesn't really do it for me like other BVs have.

If money were no object would you bid on this? The current bid is $6500 so if you've got the cabbage, check it out here.

10 comments:

Sharon S said...

ooh, very nice indeed!!

Kira Aderne said...

that´s beautiful, for sure :)

a kiss!!

Dana (MODAna) said...

Wondering if ppl above read what you wrote...
I love Bottega Veneta! But I love them for the signature woven leather so this really could be by any other fashion house. It's funny the bid is at 6500 and reserve hasn't been met.

Elizabeth said...

Why on earth would anybody sell a custom-made BV croc bag?! Wowee! It's beautiful.

Unknown said...

hi
how are you
hows you plan for your weekend?
its nice to read your blog.
bye take care
god bless you.

Fashion Addict said...

Wow, I can't believe how beautiful that bag is, and why would someone want to sell it?

Jessica said...

call me crazy, i'm not a huge fan of this purse. But i think it's because of the size, i prefer me purses to be long (vertically) ahah
anyways...6500 ! a whole lot of beans for a purse !

Couture Carrie said...

Whoa that is a craaaazy high bid for ebay! Pretty bag but maybe not 7G pretty!

Anonymous said...

A little out of my price range but I definitely have several items that this bag would go perfect with. Somebody will be very lucky.

Guirec Munier said...

Amazin' bag !