Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A New Coat For Fall -- For Under $200 + $20 Off

Photobucket

Earlier this week I told you about a PayPal promotion that gives you $20 off a $50 purchase from Shoebuy.

Well, I'm happy to report that the deal isn't just for shoes. Smart Bargains is getting in on all the fun. Spend $75 with them and the offer still stands.

Since the number one thing on my shopping list for Fall is a new winter coat I've got outerwear on my mind. I found these beauties from DKNY, Tahari, and London Fog, and the prices are pretty great - all under $200 - not including the $20 coupon. You can find all of my picks here.

The nice thing is, Smart Bargains is more than just coats (Hey did I just quote a Burlington Coat Factory commercial from the 70s? Yikes!)

Shop them for deals on stuff for your guy, your kids, or your home.

It's all good.


1 comment:

Anna Pope said...

Th red one is very pretty!