Tuesday, September 23, 2008

She Blinded Me With Science.

Photobucket


I've tried to curb my Etsy expeditions because it's just too easy for me to go overboard.

Well, the embargo's off. Who's to blame?

Suzanna Scott's shop Sushipot.

Suzanna says her inspirations "come from things old, chipped, cracked, worn, dusty, used, found, buried, designed, loved, pieced, intricate, aged and transfigured."

I. LOVE. HER.

She makes a variety of decorative objets that I totally drooled over but I thought I'd share a few of her whimsical pendants:

Photobucket

Creepy, crawly, cool -- this is how I like my bugs.

Photobucket

Some people where their hearts on their sleeves. I'd rather wear a stomach around my neck.

Photobucket

I'm not sure what this is a diagram of but I think I would feel like some irresistibly cute lab geek the moment I put it on.

Check out the rest of her stuff here!



4 comments:

Annie Spandex said...

I like!

Belowen said...

Etsy.com is one of my favourite places to shop, I'll make sure and check out this store asap!

Anna Pope said...

Hmm, that stomach one would be very useful during my anatomy exam :))

lilliebe said...

Brilliant. I love them.