Thursday, September 11, 2008

British Invasion: Topshop Is Finally Here...

Photobucket Image Hosting

...online anyway. The good folks at Topshop have made some changes to launch their new website. Currency and sizes have been made US friendly so shopping is easier than ever. Though I'm champing at the bit for the NYC location to open this will certainly tide me over until then.

While you're at it take a gander at Kate Moss' new collection. I've added all of the above to my shopping cart. Which ones will you choose?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMFG!! I freaking love Topshop with a fiery passion equal to a thousand bolts of lightening!!

Anonymous said...

congratulations...you are officially my FAVORITE person today! woooo hooooo!

Anonymous said...

just bought a skirt and i was about to have to pay for shipping...THANK YOU! i'm going to include the link in my post if that's ok. i'll be sure to give you a shout out.

Anonymous said...

oh i want everything! can't wait to spend half a saturday trying stuff on picking my favs. yeah UK.

Anonymous said...

(Maybe) the skinny pants. with a capital Maybe! I was so disappointed by Kate's new collection... yaaawn!