Friday, October 31, 2008

Thicker Healthy Hair - Where It Belongs.

Last night my husband jokingly asked me what I was dressing up as for Halloween. My reply? "A fat, middle-aged balding woman" -- to which he exclaimed: "you're not fat!"

He's cute huh?

Anyhoo, as someone who spends an inordinate amount of time stressing over the removal of body hair from places where it doesn't belong, I've also become increasingly obsessed with finding ways to restore what the hair on my head once was: lush, full, and vibrant.

Enter the good folks at Viviscal.

Viviscal for Women
is a natural hair nourishment regimen that promotes the growth of new hair while keeping the ones that you've got intact. It's been available through specialty clinics and salons throughout Europe for years with great results, but is now available to the masses.

Viviscal's unique formula contains no hormones or harsh ingredients and is 100% natural. It's pretty intriguing, actually:
  • AminoMar C Marine Complex, which provides essential proteins that promote growth
  • Horsetail Extract, an organic form of silica which increases hair's strength
  • Vitamin C derived from the Acerola Cherry; the richest source of the popular anti-oxidant Vitamin.
But does it work?

At the risk of sounding like an infomercial -- yep, you betcha it does. I've been taking it for a little over a month now, and I must admit I do notice a difference in the texture of my hair, and, I kid you not, it's more lustrous so I'm pleased thus far. It takes about 6 months for more visible results but I think I'm going to hang in there. Stay tuned.

Curious to see for yourself? Now's a good time 'cause they're offering a nice promotion - check their site for more details.

4 comments:

Siljesfashion said...

Sounds promising, cant wait to hear more!

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I've been frustrated watching my thick healthy hair fall out and become thin and brittle. I will definitely check this out!

Tricia said...

hmm, just noticed inordinate amounts of hair in tub the other day, thanks for this! just wish it wasn't so $$ - does a box last long?

Anonymous said...

This stuff is amazing. I never think things like this work, but this does. Great product!