Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Beautiful Skin: Have It Your Wei

In keeping with my skin care fixation today I wanted to let you all know about this great deal from Wei East. I've talked about them before and I must admit I am totally addicted to their hand & body cream, so when I heard about this I had to share.

The wildly popular line is now offering shoppers the opportunity to buy 4 skin care products of their choice at a special rate of $39.96. Yeah, you heard right: pick what YOU want to treat your skin not what some marketing person threw together.

Confused about your skin type and how to treat it properly? Don't be. Login to our home page and complete your Skin Profile for customized advice based on your personal needs.

5 comments:

ryder said...

sounds good.
never heard about the berend, but ill give it a try to their webpage.

Anonymous said...

I started reading your blog this past weekend when I googled "Pelle Moda and Prada" after I bought the rose shoes at Nordstroms and wanted to see if anyone else had noticed the similarity. I too was obsessed with the Prada rose heels and was thrilled to find the Pelle Moda ones. Thanks for the great blog and please keep your posts coming. I live in Texas and love to hear about stuff before it comes down here!

Susana Rodrigues said...

never tried those, but must be great!

..... said...

are they sellin things for men too

Always In Style said...

Hi Mr. Style - funny you should say that...I think their products are esp. good for guys as they aren't heavily perfumed like many others.