Friday, October 10, 2008

Charles David Warehouse Sale! Get Shoes, Boots, & Bags 80% Off


Photobucket

Consider this my public service announcement for the day, especially for our West Coast stylistas :)

I've never been, but I've heard about the outrageously good deals at this semi-annual warehouse sale from others on the web and it always makes me miss L.A. even harder than I already do.

Charles David, designers of uber hot shoes, boots, and bags are clearing things out to the tune of 80% off...here are the deets:

October 23 + 24 + 25
Thursday, Friday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm

5731 Buckingham Parkway
Culver City, California 90230


For more information, check out their website here.


1 comment:

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

ooh, I miss LA too! and missing this great sale sure doesn't help!