Thursday, May 15, 2008

Somewhere Beyond The Sea

Photobucket

Having missed the boat (yuk yuk) on a recent Seaton sample sale I drowned my sorrows by turning to my old favorite bud eBay in search of some cute nautical inspired gear. Type the word "seahorse" into it's mighty search engine and amazingly you'll get 2,000 item matches (including actual seahorse food - who knew?)

Plowing through the muck of kiddie onesies and cheesy wall art, my faith was restored when I stumbled upon this:

Photobucket

This oh-so-cute Primp thermal is a celeb fave and totally perfect for my current L.A. obsessed mind set.

Feeling somewhat less deflated, I continued to scour the web for interesting items and came across this necklace from The Aquarium of the Pacific located in Long Beach California:

Photobucket

I could totally see this working with a flowy strapless maxi dress at some summer soiree - don't you agree?!

10 comments:

Nothing said...

Very cute! I love fishy things.

Sharon S said...

This necklace is stunning-it will go perfectly with a strapless maxi dress-most definitely!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

Anonymous said...

I agree...and I think this will appeal to pretty much every girl considering our mutual obsession with 'The Little Mermaid.' Love the seahorse tops! Wanna trade links? :)

Pamcasso said...

I really like the first top! seahorses are so amazing.

tmp00 said...

that necklace is beautiful!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Oooh pretty. Seahorses are such lovely creatures--they look like mythological beings.

aizat.cinta.goddess said...

very cute..ring!!here the bell??the cruise collection is up!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! I already hear water splashes ...

Tricia said...

great finds - i love how the seahorse strikes a familiar chord with everyone. Vacation!

AlicePleasance said...

The sweater is really really nice