Thursday, May 29, 2008

For The Love Of All That Is Sparkly

Photobucket

Blogville has been all abuzz with recaps from the SATC New York premier so of course I couldn't resist a little snark, even if it is just too easy. Behold, the lovely Lydia Hearst.

A replay of Lydia's pre-premier activities (according to moi):

6:00 p.m. Lightly coats herself in adhesive.

6:05 p.m. Dumps every piece of tacky jewelry she owns onto the floor.

6:15 p.m. Drops to floor belly first and rolls around in even, circular motions to ensure proper coverage.

6:20 p.m. Looks at herself in the mirror and decides something is missing.

6:25 p.m. Frantically digs out the souvenir filled shoe box she keeps under her bed.

6:30 p.m. Settles on the pendant that her 6th grade boyfriend Skip made for her at summer camp in the Poconos.

6:35 p.m. Proclaims herself red carpet-ready but not before popping a Xanax.

9 comments:

geri hirsch said...

wow! that is seriously bejeweled!

Anonymous said...

she bugs. luckily your post was hysterical so i found her bearable.

EvaAmarri said...

I like your commentary. Quite funny.

mommytherobot.blogspot.com said...

she's a lovely girl w a lovely budget im sure. except she just needs to fire her stylist.
thanks for stopping by my blog and you're officially on my bookmarks too!

tmp00 said...

At least there's no hat involved...

Anonymous said...

I hope she won't lose her dress! I mean , it must be really heavy!

Tricia said...

well, sadly i think you're just about dead on. don't resist the snark, you do it very well!

Anonymous said...

you are too funny lady! I love your timeline!! so I'm adding you to my fashion blogroll so I can visit often.

Even if I could stand the dress, the necklace with it is totally irresponsible!!

Henna said...

Hilarious! And yes, that picture is a little scary and deserves some playful jabs. I know I"m the only one but I'm going to be waiting for the movie to come out on dvd. I just can't stand the hype of it right now and will not be watching it at theatres.