Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Style on a dime

Florals are big this season – who wouldn't love to score this Carolina Herrera garden style frock from her Spring 2008 runway collection? Sadly our pockets aren't quite so deep.


That's why we were thrilled to find a similar version at Newport News. At $39 it's a definite Must-Have!


Buy it here.


Alternatively, if you're not too keen on adopting the floral trend so literally, check out this "Sea Glass" gown brand new from J. Crew for a modern twist on a girly look.



3 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

You know, I can't wear that CH dress because I find the flowers too odd... but I do appreciate it as a garment

Always afraid of looking like a floral nightmare in flowery dresses

I stick to solids, lines or geometric patterns

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

Oh and I forgot to say that I like the J.Crew one the best... although it's too long for me. I'm not a fan of long dresses

FASHION CHALET said...

Gorgeous dresses !!!