Friday, April 25, 2008

Here Comes The Sun

Photobucket

I’m always on the prowl for a natural looking bronzer, unfortunately most of what I come across makes me look like a Vegas showgirl reject.

Why do makeup companies think that women want to look like they’ve sneezed into a pot of gold craft glitter? Not flattering, especially on my older skin. That’s why I was thrilled to come across this matte bronzer from our friends at Beauty Addicts – Hydra Sunrays Matte Bronzing Powder contains no shimmer so your glow will look more natural for day. (Save the sparkles, if you're so inclined, for night.)

Better still, it contains Green Tea extract as well as Vitamins A, B5, C, D and E so it actually keeps your skin hydrated while wearing it.

Finally, a company that gets it – j’adore Beauty Addicts!

Find it on Amazon.


No comments: