Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Lemme see what you're quirkin' with

Photobucket

I've been challenged, er, I mean tagged by Fasshonaburu to share six of my unremarkable quirks. Here are the top picks courtesy of my obliging husband:


1. Whether I am in a hotel room or my own comfy bed I must sleep closest to the door. I think there’s a term for this…oh yeah, claustrophobia.

2. I like to soak my dirty forks and knives in glasses filled with soapy water before washing. I’m not sure why this qualifies as a quirk but dear hubby insisted I include this.

3. I don’t like toes. When I see people on the subway wearing sandals and in desperate need of a pedicure I get nauseous, really.

4. I pull the cheese off of my pizza (but eat it later anyway).

5. I am a serial buyer of instructional manuals. Even if I only give them a quick scan I somehow feel more prepared – install a bathroom sink? No problem. Book a flight to Palermo? I've got it covered.

6. I don’t like doughy insides. I core bagels and restrict muffin consumption solely to their crunchy outer shells.

-- Kim P.

Who I’m tagging:

Fasshonaburu

Snow White's Legacy of Lies


Une Femme d’un Certain Age


What I Wore Today


My Wardrobe Today


Fashion Is Spinach


The rules are as follows:

* Link the person who tagged you
* Mention the rules in your blog
* Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours
* Tag six following bloggers by linking them
* Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged

1 comment:

aisha said...

3. I don’t like toes. When I see people on the subway wearing sandals and in desperate need of a pedicure I get nauseous, really.

do you know i thought i was the only one! i cant stand to see bare feet not just toes of people i dont know though.