Monday, March 10, 2008

Look Good Naked (With a little help from Bobbi Brown).



You can officially add me to the other lemmings...I just bought the Bobbi Brown Nude Palette kit to update my look for Spring. I have to thank the especially fabulous Blogdorf Goodman for posting about this recently. Love, love, love it! It's a great neutral palette to incorporate into your makeup routine. I especially like the blush/lippie pot in Stonewashed Pink.

Get it now to receive a bonus!

From Bobbi Brown's site:

EXTENDED Through Wednesday, March 12th



Enjoy a complimentary Bobbi To Go Set* with your $100 order through
March 12, 2008 (midnight ET) featuring Mini Crystal Lip Gloss + a duo of Raspberry
Lip Shimmer and Pink Mocha Lip Gloss.

Visit www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com and ENTER offer code LIPSET08 at checkout (one time use only).

Plus, receive complimentary standard shipping with any $75 order applied at checkout only on BobbiBrown.com.

ENJOY!

No comments: